JUNE PILATES CHALLENGE - Precision and Efficiency
June Pilates Challenge
Precision and Efficiency
- Find a day this month when you can do a 1-hour session.
- Take the 30-minute Beginning Pilates Class - Precision in Basic Exercises to review or learn correct Pilates form and alignment.
- Take any other 30-minute Pilates class. Focus on applying the principles of precision that you just reviewed or learned.
- Design your own efficient warm-up for any kind of intense exercise that you enjoy.
- Take or watch the Intermediate Pilates Class - Efficient Warm-Up for Intense Exercise to get ideas.
- Your warm-up can be anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, whatever length of time works for you.
- Review and memorize your warm-up so you can use it regularly.
Let us know in the Discussion Forum how it's going.